Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CS3

It has come to a time where I have decided to close this blog. It has been close to a year since I started writing "the new boy plunger". I hope that you have benefited in one way or another through some of my articles. I will still continue to trade and start on another trading endeavor. Hopefully, I can come back better and write more meaningful articles.

Therefore, this post shall mark the end of my student trader life. I guess it is really nice to end off achieving my dream of presenting in front of a huge crowd. Really thank you all who have been supporting this blog. =) Ciao...







1 comment:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER FOUR DOLLARS said...

Jesse Livermore was one of the well know traders during the 1920's bull market in stocks.

CNBC Top News and Analysis