Thursday, February 5, 2009

Polar Bear

I feel that this is not a bear market.

This is a polar bear market!!!

Polar bears are carnivorous unlike a normal bears which are omnivorous. Polar bears are also the largest land predators. I find this pretty funny. What I'm trying to do here is to emphasize that this is not a normal bear market. It is a polar bear market where your environment is going to be like winter, where the polar bear will be hunting for you. Apparently, all the seals are gone now. LOL to put it in financial terms, it will be one of the worst bear market that really destroys bulk of the wealth in the world.

Again, I see no value in stocks. The economy is horrible. There is a reason why the top 5 hedge fund managers shorted the whole fiasco that we are facing. They understand the economy and there is a reason why Warren Buffett is buying into Swiss francs. Come on, I have emphasized this over and over again. Buffett years will take a very long time to come.

But jokes aside, I was looking at some stuffs and remembering how the market was going. I feel that it is very bad. Descending triangle at a very deadly level of 8000 is not a very good omen in my opinion. All the rallies have been killed lately and we should all know why.

The lost decade for the world. Sounds apt for current situation? Welcome to the new polar bear market.

1 comment:

CNBC Top News and Analysis